Lunazul Blanco Tequila (100% agave) 40%

Lunazul is one of the few real tequilas (made by 100% agave) on sale in supermarkets in Estonia where I live. It’s occasionally available also on pubs where often do not see other than Sierra or Sauza. Lunazul was established at 2004 by Francisco Beckmann. He is is a seventh generation…

0 Comments

Olmeca Gold Tequila (38%)

Olmeca is produced in Jalisco, Mexico and it’s owned by Pernod Ricard. Olmeca trademark has been established at 1967 and now belongs on the three most sold tequila brands (with Sierra and Jose Cuervo). It’s mixto so only 51% is made of agave and the rest 49% is distilled from sugar…

0 Comments

Sierra Silver Tequila (38%)

Sierra tequila is owned by German company Borco. It was published at 1981 and after a year it was already most sold tequila in Germany. Due to producer, it nowadays have 87% market share for all sold tequilas in Germany. Also it’s most sold tequila in many other countries in Europe,…

0 Comments

Olmeca Blanco Tequila (38%)

Olmeca is produced in Jalisco, Mexico and it's owned by Pernod Ricard. It's established at 1967. It have got it's name at Olmec civilization, which was one of the first civilization at south-America, existed at 1500-600 BC. Olmeca is manufactured by 7-8 years old agave pinas. After harvesting pinas are slowly…

0 Comments

Dos Mexicanos Silver Tequila (40%)

Dos Mexicanos is a product of Sodiko N.V from Belgium. It's produced by Agave Azul San Jose, from Jalisco, Mexico. They are specialized at wholeselling the tequila to different producers at Europe, which bottle it with using their own brands. Agave Azul have over 100 years experience of tequila making and…

0 Comments

Agavita Tequila Blanco (38%)

Agavita is produced by privately owned company Cooperativa Tequilera la Magdalena at Jalisco area. It's very young company, established at 1998. Magdalena have also own Tequila brands but most of their production is been wholesaled to world to been bottled as mixto tequilas. 70cl bottle was bought at price 9.99€ at…

0 Comments